Thursday, June 16, 2011

Square beach pants

I love the outfit Biscuit is wearing in this picture. I don't know what it is with plaid shorts, but they're just so cute!

I think I mentioned this before, but he calls them "square beach pants." All shorts are beach pants, and the plaid pattern is made up of squares ... therefore, square beach pants.

Do you know when I bought this particular pair of square beach pants? In February 2010. I figured he would be moving into 18-month size clothes last spring, so that's the size I got. That means that at 2 2/3 years old, this boy is still wearing 18-month clothes. He's so little compared to his classmates.

The funny thing is, he almost walked out of these shorts several times today, too. They're still way big in the waist. I don't think the shirt will last much longer because he's gotten a little taller, but the way things are going, he might still be wearing these pants at the end of the summer

No comments: