Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day

I saw an idea on a mom blog I follow and thought it would be a cute present for Griffin and me to make for Jeff. I had no idea it was such a popular thing to do. About six people I know were also planning to do it.

Anyway, Biscuit and I had fun in the backyard, and I was just impressed that he never told Jeff what we had done.

I wrapped the picture frame and put it on the dining room table. When Jeff said, "Hey, what's this?" Biscuit told him it was a present for his cousin Josh, and there was a motorcycle in the box.

The Josh part was because Josh's is the first birthday party we go to each year (in April), so every present he sees after that is for Josh. The motorcycle part came from a birthday present we gave my brother in
May. I printed out a picture of Biscuit and Greg on Greg's Harley and put it in one of those picture frames that lets you record a message. Biscuit's message on the frame said, "Uncle Greg's motorcycle. Vrooooooom. Vrooooooooooom."

Biscuit helped Jeff open his present and looked at it like he had never seen it before. "Hey! That's me," Biscuit said.













































No comments: