Saturday, June 11, 2011

So far today

I woke up at 7:30 this morning. I really don't think that's fair. It's Saturday, plus both my boys were still snoozing away.

I spent my early morning blowing air until I was dang-near hyperventilating. I bought Biscuit a kiddie pool last year on a really good markdown at the end of the season. So this morning, I had the pleasure of blowing it up.

Jeff had to go get his hair cut, I got it set the pool up in the yard and filled it with water. I got Biscuit all dressed in his swimmie diaper and bathing suit (which he called his "baby suit") and took him out to the pool. He played out there for about an hour and a half. then we came in for lunch, then it was naptime -- for
me and him both! And now, Biscuit says it's time to go back out for more pool fun.

He just said, "Mom, let's go back to the pool. My feet need sticking in the water."

I could get used to a schedule that was play, eat, nap, then p
lay some more!













No comments: