Thursday, February 16, 2012

Play time

Jeff is covering a game tonight, so Biscuit and I are entertaining each other for the evening, while also keeping up with Jeff online and on TV. It still amuses me to see Jeff on TV.

I just had to go clear all the bad guys off the couch. Apparently, there were tons and tons of bad guys, and since I'm Police Officer Mom (at least for right now), it was my job to go round them up and send them jail.

Scratch that. Biscuit just came over and took my police hat off. Now I'm the people. It's my job to say, "There's no fire here. Everybody is safe and sound." 

"There was a fire here, but the firefighters put it out," Biscuit said. "Then the lady fell down at the fire. Then she went across the ridge."

Then, just as fast as we were police and firefighters, we were cowboys. We had cowboy hats, and Biscuit put on his cowboy boots ... over his footed pajamas.

And then there was another involved story, but this time it was about our adventures out on the range.



Then we were race car drivers.

"Mom, what color race car do you want?" Biscuit asked. "I like red race cars. Red race cars are my favorite."

Then he sorted the cars. Looks like this time it was by color.


"Mom, I'm tired. Can I watch TV on your bed?" Biscuit asked.

I told him he could, and I'm betting it won't be long until I'm scooping his sleeping little self off my bed and carrying him to his own bed.

It's been a nice night with my boy.

No comments: