Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

I'm declaring myself a Value Valentine this year. 

I made valentines for 26 kids at Biscuit's daycare and 25 valentines for family and friends.

The grand total? $7.

Okay, if you want to get technical, that total doesn't include the postage I had to spend for a few of the cards, but even with postage, it was a really cheap holiday.

These were the valentines for Biscuit's daycare class: http://bringingupbiscuit.blogspot.com/2012/02/griffins-kisses.html

For the ones I made for our family and friends, I, um, "borrowed" an idea from a mom-blog I read.

I thought they turned out okay, and I just love the shirt Biscuit is wearing.

Here's what I came up with:



















Biscuit's daycare class had a Valentine's Day party this afternoon. Here are the valentines he got from his classmates:


No comments: