Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Bad mother alert

I am a horrible, horrible mother. Biscuit just wandered into the living room. It's 11:24 p.m.

A. He should've been in bed a long time ago.
2. I forgot he was still up.

Maybe we should all go to bed now.

------------------------------

UPDATE: We tried to get Biscuit in bed, but he was so tired, he couldn't relax enough to sleep. So we put him in our bed, and less than 10 minutes later, he was out. Jeff carried him upstairs to his room, and Biscuit never moved.

This morning, we had Mr. Grumpy Pants on our hands. But I told Jeff we'd just have to suffer through it because it was our fault.

Jeff said to me, "I wish you could've seen your face when Biscuit rounded the corner into the living room." Jeff worked late last night, and I had a class, so our whole evening routine was thrown off. I truly thought Jeff had put Biscuit to bed, and Jeff thought I had put him to bed.

After Biscuit was more awake and alert and had eaten his breakfast, his sweet boy self kicked in, and things were back to normal. But guess who will be going to bed at 9 p.m. tonight?!?

No comments: