Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Christmas in February

My Biscuit baby really got into Christmas this year. He enjoyed the tree, making cookies, opening presents and mostly, he enjoyed the music.

He enjoyed it so much that he's still singing Christmas songs ... in February. We tried to explain to him that some songs were just for Christmas, but he didn't really get it. And then I thought, "Hey, if the kid is happy enough to be singing, let him sing whatever the heck he wants!"

And since his ban on me "taking his picture" was lifted last night, I got him on video singing his two favorite Christmas songs.

I will warn you that sometimes he sings all the words, and sometimes he sings his own abbreviated versions of the songs. And sometimes, when he's feeling especially creative, he'll completely change the words to suit his mood. He stuck to the original words on this video, although he did change the phrasing a little here and there.

No comments: