Monday, July 9, 2012

Hat Day

Today was Hat Day at Biscuit's day care.

They're having something akin to Spirit Week with a fun theme each day.

Today was Hat Day, and Biscuit was quite excited. He often wears a hat in the car on the way to day care, but he has to leave it in the car when we get there.

When I told him he could wear it all day if he wanted to, his eyes got really big, then he got a huge smile on his face.

"I can wear my hat ALL DAY?!?" Biscuit asked.

"Yep," I said. "Just for today, you can wear it all day.

Bet you can't guess which hat he chose to wear!





Also, check out Biscuit's shirt.

Remember the "Where's Waldo?" books? The books featured lots of busy, busy illustrations, and the point was to find Waldo in the pictures. Well, Jeff and I saw this shirt, and we had to get it for Biscuit.

That's Waldo standing on the left side, and the words say, " Dude, I'm right here."

Biscuit doesn't get the joke, but Jeff and I do. And we think it's funny!

No comments: