Thursday, January 17, 2013

SNOW!

We're getting the first snow of the season, and I thought Biscuit would be excited. He didn't seem to care that much.

That might change tomorrow if he gets to go out and play in it.

It was weird earlier in the evening because we had some thunder and lightning. I don't think I've ever seen that happen before in a snow storm. It was cool and creepy all at the same time.

I'm not sure how much we'll get, but the good news is that if Biscuit's day care is closed tomorrow, Grandma and Grandpa are here to take care of him while Jeff and I work. That's one drawback about working for a newspaper -- people don't care whether there's snow or not, they want a new paper on their doorstep the next morning. So that means Jeff and I have to get to work no matter what.

Here's what we have so far, and it's supposed to keep snowing until at least midnight.



No comments: