Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

Have you ever heard that old saying that whatever you're doing on New Year's Day is what you'll be doing for the rest of the year?

Well, this year, we have decided to opt out of that.

Biscuit woke up way too early this morning.

I tweaked my back at the end of last week, and it still hurts, which means I can't do a whole lot of anything, including the rest of the Christmas cleanup.

Jeff had to spend several hours working. And then had to redo some of that work because his computer crashed.


I didn't call all the people I had planned on calling today.

Biscuit got in big trouble for not listening.

I spilled bright red sweet and sour sauce all over the table and my shirt.

Jeff slammed his elbow against the bannister as he carried Christmas storage boxes back upstairs. Then banged the same elbow coming back down the stairs.

It's been raining all day, so our outside Christmas lights are still hanging ... and they will be until they're dry enough to pack up.

We're going to have a do-over starting tomorrow.

I hope everybody else had a better day.

No comments: