Monday, January 14, 2013

Beach trip

So instead of the sunburn most people bring home from the beach, I brought home a nasty cold.

So I'll share more details of our trip, but since I still don't feel great, I'm just going to share some photos.


There were about 20 steps up to our house,
so we had great views of the beach.

Grandpa and Biscuit walk down the beach in the fog.

Time to throw shells into the ocean.

No hotels in sight. The town was all rental houses
with only a few mom-and-pop-type motels.

Pretty colors at sunset.

We saw a good bit of fog while we were there. It made the beach look pretty creepy.

Family self-portrait. And guess what? Biscuit has gone
from a fake smile to a smirk. Hmmm. I wonder what's next?

Grandma and Grandpa walk down the beach under a pretty but menacing sky.


The town had a nice park on the Intracoastal Waterway.

He's gone from a crazy fake smile to a smirk.
Hmmm. I wonder what will be next?

The water was so clear, you could see the plants, oysters and clams.


Boys always have to throw things. He picked up a handful
of rocks and couldn't wait until we got to the end of the pier.

See that rock flying through the air?

Jeff and Biscuit check out the drawbridge.

My tired boy.

No comments: