Sunday, December 29, 2013

The in-laws are in trouble

My in-laws come to our house the week before Christmas and stay through the end of January, alternating time between us and Jeff's brother's family.

I'm usually happy to have them, but after Biscuit opened one particular Christmas present, I might have to unwelcome them!

Check this out and see if you agree:



My in-laws left their gifts to us under our tree for when we got back from my parents' house. I'm guessing they didn't want to be within my reach when Biscuit opened this present.

I should've known something was up when my father-in-law said to me, "You just remember, I had nothing to do with it."

I didn't let him off the hook, though. I told him it was guilt by association.


All I have to say is that they better be glad they got me such good gifts, or they might be sleeping in the shed when they come back here!

And in case you can't tell, Biscuit absolutely loves the thing!

1 comment:

Janet Brindle Reddick said...

Boy, I'm glad I didn't do that. :)
I mean, I'm glad he likes it.