Thursday, December 26, 2013

Better late than never

Biscuit and I arrived home this evening to find a box on the front porch. As we walked toward it, I was wondering what it could possibly be (especially since we've given out all the presents we had planned on giving out).

Then I saw the return address label and started steaming.

Remember when I said my Christmas cards were lost in transit, and the printers sent me an email five days before Christmas to say that they couldn't reprint them for some reason, so they refunded my money. 

Well, guess what was in the box on my porch today? Yep. My Christmas cards.

So I'm going to send them out anyway. I hate that they're going to be late, but I'm guessing most people won't enjoy the photos any less because they showed up later than they should've.

I'm also cheating a little bit. Thank you cards for Biscuit's birthday gifts just completely slipped my mind, so I'm including those with the Christmas cards, too. 

I was trying to think of a good way for Biscuit to be involved with the thank you notes, but his handwriting is pretty terrible, so it needed to be a way that wouldn't involve lots of writing.

This is what I came up with:



And here's the first one Biscuit wrote:



Being thankful is something I definitely want to teach Biscuit, and I think this is a good way to start.

And speaking of being thankful, after picking out the photos, uploading the photos, cropping the photos, arranging the photos on the card and having the cards printed, I'm thankful that I finally got the dang things!!

No comments: