Thursday, November 3, 2011

Out of the mouth of my babe

A few things Biscuit has said recently: 


What's your talent? Biscuit just watched a TV show about finding your talent. The show went off, and Biscuit came running up to me, struck a very hero-looking pose and said, "Hey, Mom, being a firefighter is my talent. I'm the BEST firefighter."


Bad throw: "That was your fault, Dad," Biscuit said as the football flew past his head.

"Why is that Dad's fault?" I asked.

"Because he just threw that ball BAD!" Biscuit said.  


Big burger: "Mom, I have a big burger," Biscuit said to me on the way to the car this morning.

"A big burger?" I asked.

"Yeah, what should I do with it?" Biscuit asked.

"Um, I don't know. What do you WANT to do with it?" I asked him.

"I want to get it out of my nose, Mom," he said.

I turned around to see him pull that big burger out of his nose and show it to me. I am getting better at not being shocked or surprised when things like this happen.

"Can you just throw it down on the ground?" I asked him.

"Yep. Can I have a tissue, Mom?" he asked.

"Yes. You sure can. Let's get one from the car," I told him. 

And with his nose fresh and clean, we were off to day care.

No comments: