Monday, November 7, 2011

Birthday party #1

By the time we're done with Biscuit's birthday, he will have had three, count 'em three birthday parties.

My brother and his family came up this past weekend, and we threw a little family party Saturday afternoon. Biscuit's big party was Sunday afternoon. Three of his friends were there, and a handful of mine and Jeff's friends were able to come, too. Several of our friends don't have kids, and I think Biscuit's birthday is an excuse to get to peruse the toy department! I don't blame them. I was overjoyed when Biscuit unwrapped a board game that I loved as a kid.

The third party will be this weekend at my parents' house. Biscuit's birthday is Wednesday, and my brother's oldest daughter's birthday is next Wednesday. So we'll have a combo party for the two of them Sunday afternoon.

Anyway, here are a few pictures from Biscuit's first party.





No comments: