Monday, November 21, 2011

Birthday party #3

It occurred to me when I mentioned Biscuit's stick horse, that I never wrote about Biscuit's third 3rd birthday party.

We went to my parents' house for a combo party weekend for my niece and Biscuit. Their birthdays are a week apart. 

My niece turned 13. She had a sleepover that Friday night with eight of her friends. NINE 13-year-old girls! My brother and sister-in-law either love their daughter or they're truly gluttons for punishment!

While my niece was having her party, Biscuit got to open presents from his Grandmama and Papa. He got a stick horse that makes galloping and whinny noises and a pair of character rain boots. It's funny because his fire boots are technically rain boots, too, but Biscuit will argue with you about that. He says his fire boots are fire boots not rain boots. But his character boots ARE rain boots.

Jeff was covering a basketball game that night, and I took a picture of Biscuit riding his horse with Jeff's game in the background. 










































For this party, Biscuit got one of my Mama's chocolate pies. It's really not fair to show you a picture of it because you can't possibly imagine how good her chocolate pies are!

My niece and Biscuit both loved their birthday treat, and Biscuit was so worn out that he slept through almost all of our 2 1/2-hour trip home. 

Birthday celebration 2011 ... complete!










No comments: