Saturday, May 7, 2011

My Mother-In-Law

This woman has been my mother-in-law since 2003. Of course, I've always joke that I feel like I've known her for 30 years.

I don't remember having to "get to know" my in-laws. I just hit it off with them from the start. I guess it's partially because they're a lot like my parents - what you see is what you get. No pretentions. They're just good people.

And like my birth Mama, my marriage Mama likes to laugh, too. We always have a good time together.

I consider her more of a second Mama than I do a mother-in-law. And I hope she feels the same way toward me.

So to celebrate Mother's Day, here are a few pictures I like.

----------------------------------------------------------------

She loves my baby.



















She has a silly side, too.



























Who knows what that boy said, but whatever it was, it was funny.


No comments: