Saturday, May 7, 2011

My Mama

This woman has been my Mama since 1968 (no comments about how ancient I am!). And since 1968, I can't begin to tell you how much we've laughed together.

That is my favorite thing about her. She loves to laugh. And once she gets started, there's no stopping her. And she's never concerned about what other people think. She does the silliest things at the most inappropriate times, and it always ends end us giggling together.

So to celebrate Mother's Day, let me share a few photos of her doing what she does best.

---------------------------------------------------

Mama says you can ride in a convertible without a headrag. I didn't have a headrag, so she grabbed a dishtowel. She's pretty, huh?!?



















SHARK ATTACK!!!!!!



















Step right up and see The Crab Lady!


No comments: