Wednesday, April 16, 2014

The life cycle of a butterfly

Biscuit's class at day care recently learned the life cycle of a butterfly.

They had to draw lines to make four squares on a piece of paper, and in each square, they drew a different part of the process.

First there's the egg, then the caterpillar, then the cocoon (or chrysalis), then the butterfly.

Those facts are interesting on their own, but throw in the fact that Biscuit can't pronounce one of the words, and it becomes so cute I can't stand it.

Check out this video:



I guess I should correct his pronunciation, but I just can't. I love to hear him say it, and I have tricked him into saying it a thousand times already. I'm surprised he hasn't figured it out.

"What are the worms that turn into butterflies?" I'll ask Biscuit.

"Calerpittars," he'll say.

Nope. Can't fix that one!

No comments: