Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Pictures to share

They say a picture is worth a thousand words, right?

Well, I have 3,000 words worth of pictures to share.

The school-agers made paper airplanes for the little kids at day care
one day last week. They drew bird faces on them and wrote the
kids' names on them. The little kids were so excited, and you
could tellthe older kids were proud of what they had done.


Biscuit and I went out for pizza one night last week. He was pretending
the crayons were race cars, and of course the red car was in the lead.


Biscuit and I spend a lot of time at this particular location! He has never asked
to stand on one of those balls until our trip last week. I asked him why he had
never asked to do that before, and he said, "I just didn't." And there you have it.

No comments: