Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Out of the mouth of my babe

A post from The Daddy Man: 


A few things Biscuit has been saying lately:


Deja vu: "Dad, I hit the ball for the very first time," Biscuit said.

"That's so good," I said to him. I pitched the ball to him again, and he hit it again.

"DAD! I hit the ball for the very first time AGAIN!" Biscuit said.


Thanks, Deigo: "Dad, do you know what scissors are?" Biscuit asked.

"What are they?" I asked.

"They're for snipping things that need to be snipped, like nets," Biscuit said.

I'm guessing he's been watching animal rescues on TV again.


Time management: Kimmy asked me to make Biscuit's bath a quick one tonight because a storm was brewing. So I told him he wouldn't have time to play with his bath toys.

I got him washed up then asked him if he was ready to get out of the tub.

"Um, I just need a minute to catch my breath, Dad," Biscuit said.

About 20 minutes later, there was no storm, and Biscuit was still in the bathtub.

No comments: