Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Bye-bye Grandma and Grandpa

Biscuit's grandparents went back to the snowy North on Sunday. We tried to talk them into staying longer, especially because they were going home to -9 degree temperatures. Yes, you read that right ... MINUS NINE DEGREES!!!!

Monday morning, I went up to get Biscuit, and I asked, "Do you want to eat some breakfast?"

"No, want pay with Ganma and Gampa," Biscuit said.

"They went home, baby. They're not here anymore," I told him.

"No, mom. Want pay Ganma and Gampa," he said.

"They went back home. They aren't here anymore," I told him.

"WaaaaAAAAAAAA!!!!! WANT GANMA, GAMPA!!!" he wailed.

"Hey, would you like some pancakes for breakfast?" I asked him.

"Oooo. Pancakes. Pancakes, Mama," he said.

I guess he has his priorities.

No comments: