Friday, January 21, 2011

Boo-boo

A post from The Daddy Man:

I had my annual physical a couple of days ago, and it included having blood taken and getting a flu shot. Biscuit noticed the bandage on my arm, and the following conversation took place.


Biscuit: “Boo-boo, Dad?”


Me: “Yep. Got a boo-boo.”


Biscuit: “Hut, Dad?”


Me: “Yep. It hurts. But that’s okay. You don’t have a boo-boo.”


Biscuit: “No. Don’t have boo-boo.”


Me: “You’re lucky.”


Biscuit: “Yeah. No boo-boo. I lucky.”



Then spent the rest of the night randomly saying, “I lucky, Dad. I lucky.”


I guess it carried over into the next day, too, because the next morning, we had the following conversation.


Biscuit: “I lucky, Dad.”


Me: “Yeah. You’re lucky.”


Biscuit: “Got lucky foot, Dad.”


Me: “You do? That’s cool.”


Biscuit: “Got other lucky foot, too, Dad.”



Then the luck turned back my way, and Biscuit had to go to day care.

1 comment:

Her Hollyness said...

i hope you didn't tell him about lucky rabbits' feet! (: