Wednesday, May 7, 2014

There it is!

Sorry about the back-to-back posts. I thought I had posted the one about the room yesterday, but I did it from my phone, and apparently, it didn't go through. Anyway ...


I had sort of a game plan going into the park yesterday. As I looked at the map of the whole park a couple of weeks ago, I realized that it would be very easy to cut the park in half, right down the middle.

So that's what we did. Yesterday, we tackled the left side. And today, we'll do the right.

There's a ride system call Fast Pass that allows you to book a one-hour appointment to get on a ride quicker. So when we got to the first ride, there were lots of people zig-zagging back and forth, and we were walking straight in on the other side. We got on the boat the same time as people who had been standing in line for quite a while. I felt a little guilty, but at the same time, it was all in the planning and help from my friend who lives here in Orlando. She is Disney-crazy, so she's been our guide for this trip. I haven't posed a question she couldn't answer.

Most people enter the main gate and walk straight up Main Street. But since I was a little nervous about making our first ride appointment, we walked in the main gate and immediately got on the train. It was a nice little ride, and it took us very close to our first ride.

Plus, I thought it would be fun for Biscuit if we just rounded a corner, and there would be Cinderella Castle.

And I was right.

The only problem was that I thought we had a couple more corners to turn before I would need to have my camera ready. So I was just happy the photos were in focus.

Here's Biscuit when he saw the castle:

"Oooooooo! It's the caaaaastle!"
"Dad! Dad! Dad! Look!!! It's the castle!"

Yep! It's the castle.

No comments: