Monday, October 7, 2013

Out of the mouth of my babe

A few things Biscuit has said recently: 

Glued to my chair: I worked pretty much nonstop over the weekend.

Jeff and Biscuit went to the car show Saturday, and when they got home, I was sitting in the same spot as when they left.

"Mom, have you even moved?" Biscuit asked.

"I did go to the bathroom earlier," I told him. Then I went back to work.

Biscuit took a nap, and when he got up, guess where I was.

"Mom, you STILL haven't moved?" Biscuit asked.

"Nope," I said. "I've been right here the whole time."

Poor Biscuit must've thought I had super-glued myself to my rocking chair.


Mr. Strong: Jeff and I was loading groceries into the car the other evening, and Biscuit asked if he could help.

We told him yes, and he hefted up a gallon of milk and handed it to me.

"Boy! How did you get so strong?" Jeff asked.

"I eat lots of protein, Dad," Biscuit said.


Little bitty babies: Jeff and Biscuit were looking through a photo book I made when Biscuit was really little. 

"Dad, why do babies have such little hands?" Biscuit asked

"Babies are small, so they have little everything," Jeff told him.

"So they have little feet?" Griffin said.

"Yes," Jeff said.

"And they have little ears?" Griffin said.

"They have little everything," Jeff said.

"Okay," Biscuit said.

They say the average 4-year-old asks about 437 questions a day. I think our boy has that beat by about 314!

No comments: