Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Water world

We're getting ready to sign Biscuit up for swimming lessons. Unlike me, he shows no signs of anxiety around water (thank goodness!), so I hope he likes it.

We've talked to him about it, and he says he's excited (except for when he says he already knows how to swim, which entails him lying on his stomach in the bathtub moving his arms and legs around).

So I started thinking about Biscuit's first few times in a swimming pool. And I looked back at a 2010 blog post.



Saturday, July 31, 2010


Look how much I've grown

We got Biscuit's pool out last weekend and saw just how much he's grown since last year. I found a bigger pool on markdown this week, so he'll have more room to play now.


Here he is last July (2009) and this July (2010). Check out the difference.


No comments: