Sunday, April 28, 2013

Recent photos

For some reason, I can't get photos to post on the blog with my usual web browser. So I'm in another browser, and I'll catch you up on some photos from the past couple of weeks.

Week before last was National Week of the Young Child, so
Biscuit's day care had theme days. Monday was Western Day.
He wore his cowboy outfit and carried one of his cowboy books.

Thursday was Back to the Future Day. Biscuit was, as Jeff
told him to say, "Kickin' it old school" with 1980s-themed attire.

Biscuit got this Easter card from his aunt, uncle and cousins. It's been laying on the
kitchen table since he got it, but last week, he decided it was time to do the activities.
It was also Athletics Day at day care, so he's wearing his Yankees shirt.


Last weekend, Jeff and I painted the bathroom. But before we could paint, we
had to clean all the dust out of there. There was a thick layer of tile dust on
everything, so I went in with some soap and water and started washing the cabinets.
Biscuit walked in as I was using a cotton swab to clean the hinges on the
cabinet. And he thought I was cleaning everything with a cotton swab.

Oh, the help. I got so, so much help!

No comments: