Tuesday, April 16, 2013

It sounded good

A post from The Daddy Man:

Kimmy went to dinner tonight with one of her friends, so I decided to take Biscuit to a baseball game.

Today was Western Day at day care, so Biscuit was dressed in jeans and a T-shirt, topped off by his suede vest and chaps, and of course his boots and cowboy hat.

When I picked him up from day care, I told him we'd go home and change his clothes, then we'd go to the ballgame. But Biscuit said he didn't want to change his clothes. He said he wanted to go to the ballgame wearing all his cowboy clothes.

So he did.

Biscuit was a little antsy during the game, so I took him to the playground for a little while, then we walked around the ballpark.

Everything was going okay until the ninth inning. Our guys were down 8-6, and Biscuit announced that he needed to make poo.

He and I went into the bathroom, and then I heard the crowd go crazy. I knew it had to be something good. And I was right.

One of our guys hit a home run and brought two other guys in, bringing the score to 9-8.

Biscuit made poo, and we won the game. It was a win-win.

No comments: