Monday, April 15, 2013

Biscuit on wheels

I'm taking an online photo class, and as we're learning about different aspects of our cameras and photography in general, I've been playing around with settings and subjects, but mostly Biscuit.

This week, we talked about shutter speed and basically how to stop motion in photos without them being blurry. And the opposite, too, trying to take more artful photos with trailing lights or nighttime photos.

There's an overpass near our house that doesn't have any on- or off-ramps, so I went out there this evening and took some pictures of cars coming and going.

Like this ...


Earlier in the evening, Biscuit agreed to be the subject of my photos. Mainly because he knew he would get to ride his vehicles -- his scooter and his Big Wheel-like tricycle.

Here's what I got ...





Riding his scooter is serious business.




No comments: