Thursday, December 20, 2012

Sounds of the season

Biscuit heard "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer" five times one day, and he knew all the words to it.

I sang it for him one night while we were riding around looking at Christmas lights.

"Mom, can you sing that again?" he asked.

So I did.

"Mom, can you sing it just one more time?" he asked.

So I did.

"Mom, do you have that song with music on your computer?"

"Yes, I do," I said. "Would you like me to make you a CD of Christmas music that you can listen to while you take a bath?"

"YEAH!" Biscuit said, and he was excited.

I played the Gene Autry version of "Rudolph" twice for him. Then the next morning at the breakfast table, he sang it all the way through.

He does leave out one reindeer at the beginning and stumbles on the part about "then how the reindeer loved him, as they shouted out with glee."

But I was just impressed that he let me record him singing it.

Here's Biscuit with some sounds of the season:

No comments: