Sunday, September 30, 2018

I picked him

I hope when Biscuit grows up and finds his soulmate, he can find someone who makes him laugh. I was lucky enough to find that in Jeff.

I mean, look at this.



This is in public. At a restaurant. And he sat like that until he buttered that piece of bread.

And look at this one.

In another restaurant. He kept fogging up his glasses until that mug was empty! He doesn't care who's around. He acts silly. I laugh. Mission accomplished.



And then you have this ...



The three of us were in the middle of a nerf gun battle, and I turned around to find this. 

Trust me when I say that I could offer tons more photographic proof.

I love this man. And I love how I feel when I'm around him. And if it sounds like I'm bragging, it's because I am. I kissed a lot of frogs before I found this guy! And I'm not letting him go anywhere!

No comments: