Sunday, September 16, 2018

Animals everywhere

My brother and nephew came up for a music festival last weekend, and I was telling Jeff and Biscuit what we needed to do to get ready.

"They'll be sleeping in your bed," I said to Biscuit, "so we need to change the sheets and make up the bed to look real nice."

I changed the sheets while he picked up some toys and left him up there to finish making his bed.

I picked up my phone to reply to a text message and saw a picture I didn't take.


This is every stuffed animal Biscuit owns. He wanted to make a nice display. And he did.

It's funny because he loves all these animals, but he's at that age where he doesn't really want anyone to KNOW he loves these animals.

But when our guests arrived, they made a fuss over his arrangement, and Biscuit was happy.

No comments: