Saturday, August 18, 2012

Surprise animal

I told Biscuit when we got up this morning that he was going to be spending the day with his aunt, uncle and cousins while I took Grandmama shopping.

"But first," I said, "we need to see what kind of new animal your uncle has."

"A surprise animal?" Biscuit said.

"Yep," I said, "a surprise animal. I think it's a rabbit. What do you think it is?"

"I think it's a horse," Biscuit said.

He was right. My brother bought two miniature horses.

I have video that I'll post later, but for now, here are a couple of pictures:



2 comments:

Romy said...

Great photos! Can't wait to see and hear about Biscuit's reaction to the horses. Bet he was excited.

jenrobburton said...

That second picture is priceless. You know you need to get Griffin a mini horse for Christmas, right? It could live in your backyard.