Thursday, August 16, 2012

Birthday visit

Jeff will be covering a golf tournament all weekend, so Biscuit and I are going to head to my Mama's house for the weekend. Her birthday is next week, so we'll help her celebrate a little early.

While we're there, I asked my sister-in-law if she would babysit Biscuit so my Mama and I can spend some time together (probably shopping!). And while Biscuit is at my brother and sister-in-law's house, his head is going to explode!

Why? Because my brother bought two miniature horses.

My brother and his family are so excited about Biscuit meeting the horses.

My only worry is that sometimes Biscuit gets Kim-excited, and sometimes he gets Jeff-excited.

Kim-excited includes flailing hands, voice rising to squeaky octaves, wide eyes, mouth open. You get the picture.

Jeff-excited is ... well ... Jeff just doesn't really get excited. He smiles and says something like, "Hey. That's cool."

So we'll see Saturday morning whether Biscuit gets Kim-excited or Jeff-excited. And of course there will be pictures.

No comments: