Sunday, March 4, 2012

Photographer Biscuit

Biscuit has become fascinated with our camera. Every time he sees it, he asks to take a picture. He always wants to take a picture of me and a picture of Jeff. Then he wants us to take a picture of him.

It's fine. It's actually fun. He gets all excited. He's learning something new. And I would love it if photography is something he gets interested in.

The problem is that the camera is heavy and a little large, so Biscuit can't hold it by himself. So there is no way that I can help him hold the camera, turn the zoom all the way out and end up with a nice photo of me.

I don't like to have my picture taken anyway, but especially close up at a bad angle!

But ultimately, I need to get over myself. Biscuit enjoys looking at the photos, and that's all that should matter.

Here are a few pictures he's taken recently:

A way-too-up-close photo of me that Biscuit took first thing in the morning.

At least it isn't just me. He got Jeff, too.

Biscuit wanted me to take a picture of him making a funny face.

Biscuit wanted to take a picture of the dark. He showed me where he wanted to take it. As soon as he snapped it, he yelled, "I DID IT! I DID IT!"

No comments: