Thursday, January 19, 2012

Pizza problem

"Biscuit, why are you picking at your lip?" Jeff asked.

"It's my pizza, Dad," Biscuit said.

"What?" Jeff asked.

I had to tell Jeff that Biscuit grabbed his slice of pizza before it was cool the other night and got a little blister on his top lip right in the middle. I first saw it when Biscuit was picking at it the night it happened. 

"Mom, can you get this ball off my lip?" Biscuit asked.

"Ball on your lip?" I asked. Then when I looked at it, I explained to Biscuit that it happened because his pizza was too hot, and it burned his lip. So he remembered the pizza part and tried to explain it to Jeff.

Biscuit picked at that little blister for three days. I honestly thought he'd irritate it so much that it wouldn't heal. I'm so glad it's finally gone.

No comments: