Thursday, January 26, 2012

Out of the mouth of my babe

A few things Biscuit has said recently:

Morning logic: As Biscuit and I were getting ready to go this morning, he looked at me with a very serious look on his face.

"Mom, the faster we watch cartoons, the faster you can go to day care," Biscuit said.

"We don't have time to watch cartoons this morning," I said to Biscuit.

"But Mom, I NEED to watch cartoons," Biscuit said.

"No, you NEED to get your coat on so we can go to day care."


My name is Ginger: "Mom and Dad, I'm a puppy. I am Griffin The Dog Named Ginger The Talking Dog," Biscuit said.


A picnic: Jeff wrapped a hand towel around the top of Biscuit's shirt while he brushed his teeth. Biscuit looked down at the towel and said, "Dad, can I spread this out for a picnic?"

"What kind of picnic?" Jeff asked.

"A FOOD picnic, Dad," Biscuit said with a tone that didn't make his Dad sound too smart!


Feelin' fine: Biscuit and I have been dealing with a cold that just won't go away. One night I heard him sounding pretty snuffly over the baby monitor while he slept. So the next morning, I was anxious to see how he slept.

"Biscuit, how are you feeling this morning?" I asked.

"Um, I feel happy, Mom," Biscuit said.

What a great answer!

No comments: