Friday, May 4, 2018

The trade-off

Biscuit spent Spring Break with my parents. It was quite a job trying to figure out how to swap him off. We were at the beach Easter weekend, and Spring Break started that Monday.

So we needed to find a place between the beach we were at and somewhere not too terribly far from my parents' house.

Jeff and I ended up driving a couple of extra hours, but it was only an hour's drive for Mama and Daddy, and we were in a town that gave us a straight shot home.

We met at a lake that I didn't even know existed. And it was a pretty place.

Here are some pictures:


I love wisteria ... as long as it's not at my house. Or should I say all OVER my house.




A really light breeze made little ripples on the water.



Biscuit pretended he was going to jump. I'm guessing that water was pretty cold, so if he HAD jumped, he'd have been jumping right back out!

Cool-looking grass under the water.


I love how he has his elbow propped on her shoulder.

I thought this was funny. Jeff and Papa kinda frame Biscuit.

Why would you use the perfectly good steps when you can teeter down the side rails?

He must've spent too much time at the beach. He was surfing.

No comments: