Monday, April 18, 2016

Prom photos

My niece's junior prom was on April 2, and she wanted me to take some pictures of her and her boyfriend all gussied up in their formal wear.

We drove one town over from where they live to this garden where all the azaleas were in full bloom. It was really pretty. 

The garden is also in my college town, so after we were done with the photos, I drove through the front part of the campus to show Biscuit where I lived and went to school.

After I shared some stories and told him about having to walk all over campus to get to classes, he declared that he would go to college, but he wasn't leaving home.

"I'm going to live with you and Dad while I go to college," Biscuit said. "I want to be really close to home."

Yeah, let's revisit that in about 10 years!

Anyway, I had a really good time posing my niece and her boyfriend. And although I can't post any of their photos here, I can post a few of Biscuit that I snapped along the way.








No comments: