Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Growing up fast

Biscuit was messing around with his tablet this evening, and I gave Jeff a signal that it was bath time.

"Biscuit, it's time for your bath," Jeff told him.

"Okay, hold on," Biscuit said. "I just need to get ooooonnne more."

"Okay, I'm holding on," Jeff said as he grabbed ahold of the end table by the couch.

"Okay, I'm ready," Biscuit said and turned off his tablet.

"Look," Jeff said, "I'm holding on."

Biscuit looked at me and smiled. 

"Mom," Biscuit said, "Dad is literally holding on."

"Dude, I love that you what 'literally' means," I told him.

"Yep," Biscuit said, "I'm growing up fast."

Jeff and I started laughing.

"What?" Biscuit said. "What's funny?"

"You are," Jeff and I said at the same time.

"I do try to be entertaining," Biscuit said.

No comments: