Thursday, February 14, 2013

Greatest gift ever!

"You are the BEST mom I ever had!" Biscuit yelled.

"What about Dad?" I asked.

"Dad is the best dad in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD!" Biscuit said.

Wow. That's high praise. And all we had to do was give him a watch with his favorite character on it.

Biscuit has been obsessed with watches ever since I gave Jeff one for Christmas. He had a plastic watch that came in a firefighter set he got, but it was kind of flimsy, and it eventually broke.

I rambled through my jewelry box and found a watch I don't wear anymore. The battery was dead, but Biscuit didn't care. He loved it.

As he was wearing my old watch one night, he threw his hands up in the air, and the watch went flying across the room. He felt really bad and kept apologizing. I told him not to worry about it because the watch was too big for him. Then he asked if we could get a watch just for him.

So when I handed him the package this evening, and he opened it, he was more than a little excited.

Here are some pictures:


 





No comments: