Saturday, August 27, 2011

It's a big-boy world

Everything Biscuit does these days is "big boy." He sleeps in his big-boy bed. He eats with a big-boy fork and a big-boy spoon.

Lately, when we're done with Biscuit's bath, he has been asking for a big-boy towel. The ones he has right now are the cute little hooded towels. Although he likes the ducks and frogs and baseballs and basketballs on them, he has decided that the hooded towels are not big-boy. I've been meaning to see if somebody makes some child-themed big-boy towels, but when I'm shopping, I never seem to remember.

My problem was solved the other day when a friend of mine from work brought me something she knew Biscuit would love. She got him
two big-boy towels -- one with trains and one with dinosaurs. Biscuit was quite excited when he saw them.

He got to try out the train towel this evening when he had his bath. "It has TRAINS! My towel has trains!" Biscuit said. "My towel is tall, Mom. It's a tall towel."

It was an unexpected, nice gesture, and we appreciate it.


1 comment:

Diane said...

You are welcome! I am just now getting my Biscuit fix and was surprised to see Biscuit and his train towel.