Thursday, March 10, 2011

Sick days suck

Biscuit and I are home today with the same nasty cold. Congestion, sneezing and body aches. No fun.

He's worse off than me, and I would happily swap that because he's just miserable.

My ears are bothering me, too. It's led to a lovely case of vertigo. There are few things I hate more than feeling dizzy. I think Biscuit might have a touch of that, too, because when he walks, he sort of lists to one side. It's either vertigo or he's got himself a liquor stash!

I feel bad but not bad enough to miss work. But with Biscuit being sick and Jeff covering a big tournament this week, I'm the designated stay-home parent. Of course, my co-workers are probably glad I'm not there sharing germs.

Also, did I mention how horrible daytime television is?!?

1 comment:

Thatshanu said...

I'm sorry to hear you're both feeling bad. Hopefully it will pass quickly. In the meantime, here's your chance to catch up on all the children's television you've been missing. ;-) Or you can show him the tsunami and explain about earthquakes, and how radiation in Japan will lead to Godzilla.