Thursday, March 31, 2011

The Music Man

Biscuit is still a music man, and I try to encourage it as much as I can.

He has an array of music instruments at his disposal: piano, guitar, snare drum, xylophone, electric keyboard, tambourine, castanets and train whistle. Not to mention all the battery-operated toys he has that make music and sing songs.

We also listen to CDs and the radio a lot. When we get in the car, I give him his choice of music to listen to. Sometimes he chooses, sometimes he tells me to choose. Lately, more often than not, he's been picking bluegrass. But sometimes it's rock 'n' roll. And sometimes we like to dance.

When my parents visited recently, my Daddy played my guitar and sang songs that Biscuit would know. So of course, Biscuit had to get his "rock 'n' roll guitar" to play along.



























This evening, Biscuit went over and climbed up on the piano stool. I had left a music book out, and apparently, he's been paying attention when I flipped pages in the book to play.

Check out Mr. Mozart.



No comments: