Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Out of the mouth of my babe

A few things Biscuit has said recently: 



Pretty sky: We had several days of rain recently, and it made for some really pretty and really scary looking skies.

As Biscuit and I were driving home one evening, we both said "Wow!" at the same time.

"The sky is really pretty," I said.

"It really is, Mom," Biscuit said. "When those rays come down like that, it looks ... kinda ... well, it just looks holy."

And I would agree.





That's a mouthful: "Mom, I was watching this cartoon, and one of the characters was eating a cheeseburger," Biscuit explained. "And do you know that he was talking with his mouth full, and it sounded EXACTLY like he was talking with absolutely nothing in his mouth!"

"That's weird, dude," I told him.

"I know! How is that even possible?!" he said with big hand gestures. "I'll just tell you. I tried it, and it's completely impractical. It's ridiculous!"

No comments: