Tuesday, June 19, 2018

His name

I've always told people that my rule for choosing baby names is that if you can't picture it on an office door, don't give your kid the name you're considering.

I've also said that sometimes on vacation, a kid just wants to buy a keychain with his name on it.

Well guess what? I think Biscuit's name will be fine on an office door, but ever since he was born, I've looked at the kitschy gift shops for something with his name on it. And until I went on my recent girls' trip, I had never seen his name on anything.

So when I saw a little picture frame with his name on it, I had to get it.



The funny thing is that the description of his name sort of fits him.

It says that he:
- likes to help and encourage others
- his is casual and fun-loving 
- a person who has a lot of patience
- likes things to be from his own ideas
- proud of his accomplishments
- likes to captivate others
- he puts thought into everything he does

- an explorer at heart

I'm not so sure about the patience thing, but the rest of it sounds a lot like him.

No comments: