Monday, June 25, 2018

Biscuit at the wheel

To kick off his summer, Biscuit spent a little over a week with my parents. And of course that also means time with cousins.

My brother and his family go camping a lot, so they recently got a golf cart to use at the campground they stay at the most. And where they live, you can drive a golf cart on the road within 4 miles of your house.

So once they got on the back roads, Biscuit got in the driver's seat. Well, almost. He was on his cousin's lap, who was in the driver's seat.

My sister-in-law sent me this picture, and I thought it was really cute.



But then she sent the video:


I texted back, "TELL HIM TO GET HIS HANDS ON THAT WHEEL!"

His response was, "Awwwwww, but it was fun."

Maybe by the time he's ready for his driver's license, he'll already have a pretty good handle on driving.

No comments: