Thursday, June 21, 2018

Honor roll

Biscuit did really well in third grade. He really got into reading. He had A-B honor roll for the first three quarters, then to our surprise, he got All-A honor roll for the fourth quarter.

I said to Jeff, "If he could get A honor roll in the fourth quarter, why couldn't he have gotten all A's in the other quarters?!"

Of course I was teasing. I'm more than happy with A-B honor roll.

But the one thing that IS driving me crazy about my boy right now is that I can't seem to get a good picture of him to save my life!

He won't show his teeth when he smiles because he's missing some teeth, and they're crooked, and he's self-conscious about it. I think I mentioned before that we're going to see an orthodontist sometime soon.

I also can't get him to look at the camera. He does this fake smile and either closes his eyes or looks toward the floor.

The school hosted an honor roll breakfast on the next to last day of school, and all I wanted was a simple picture of him standing with his honor roll certificates.



No comments: