Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Patience is hard

I'm a whole state away from Jeff and Biscuit tonight.

My Daddy had shoulder surgery this morning, and now we're in the emergency room taking care of a complication.

We've been going going going all day, but now that I'm sitting by myself in the waiting room, I'm missing my boys. I've scrolled through the photos on my phone about three times already.

I was able to help my boys earlier, though. I'm sitting in one state, and I picked up my phone, used an app and had pizza delivered to my house - 2 1/2 hours away! How crazy is that?!

I'm supposed to be heading home tomorrow, but with this complication, I'll just see how it goes.

Say a prayer that Daddy will be okay and that I'll be reunited with Jeff and Biscuit soon. (Reading that, you'd think I've been away for weeks, but when you miss your favorite people, you miss your favorite people!)

No comments: