Saturday, July 30, 2011

Big boy bed

Biscuit is not shy about telling you he is not a little boy anymore. He is a big boy.

So we're moving him into a big boy bed. It's actually a toddler bed, but if calling it a big boy bed helps Biscuit get used to the idea of sleeping somewhere different, big boy bed it is.

Jeff's parents bought the bed for Biscuit's Christmas present, but we just haven't felt he was ready until now.

So tonight will be the night. We'll see how it goes.

Here's the bed:











































2 comments:

Karen said...

Hello! I am working on a book development project. I am writing a children's book about the transition from crib to "big kid bed." I am looking for photographs to use in my book, and I really like the photos you have posted to your blog of your son in his new bed! I am writing to ask if you would be willing to give me rights to use the photograph/s in my book. I will need permission to use it for commercial use. Please let me know if you have questions about the content of the book. Thank you!

Karen Langdon

Kimmy said...

Hi Karen. I'd like to know more about your book. Can you email me at BringingUpBiscuit@yahoo.com? Thanks.